Wednesday 30 April 2014

A day off...

So today was one of those rare days that I've done no crafting at all.... I did sort through a few things ready for LOAD to start tomorrow but I've not made anything.

So I thought I'd share a layout with you that I never got to last week, a back up if you like :)


* a layout about my baby girls birthday, hopefully showcasing the awesome heart in the background.

* see how the title is a massive part of this page for me. It keeps the eye centrally in line with the picture and tells the story at the same time.


* I loved adding the file tabs, little details make a better finish.

* the dark elements help to ground the page and stop it from moulding into one mass.

* TOP TIP OF THE DAY: love layers!

* when I first started scrapping I tried to use as little as possible, not wanting to 'waste paper' but as the years have gone on I've realised that nice layouts don't waste paper and I like layers on pages!

* today I challenge you to layer up your stash. Move things around until they work and make sure you love it when you finish.

Have fun xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment